Pages

Vidz Hyjal

C'est très très redondant! Mais faut bien que je la poste :)

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=155971

3 commentaires:

  1. Dear Mione, I am a big fan of yours, but sadly your blog is on french which je ne comprene pas. Just wanted to say OMG GREAT WORK ON HYJAL MATE, KEEP GOING.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks ;)
    Always thought about blogging in english instead of french, but I don't know if that would really be appropriate since I also have a few posts where I don't blog about WoW at all. This is definitely something I have considered though (especially if I'm posting a guide or something like that)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. :P
    omg an answer!
    I myself did 2 blogs - wow related is mostly in english, and real life related is solemly in russian (my native language, lol). Seems like a good choice, if you're not locking yourself in your language group.

    Anyway, I bookmarked ur blog, would be nice to see some english guides in future, I've feeling you have alot to tell, keke :D

    Cyas :D

    RépondreSupprimer

Wut is this?

Ca, c'est le nouveau blog de Mione, version new gen, comprendre par là qu'il s'agit du retour de la vengeance du blog en rose tout moche, mais en plus joli, et surtout sans le rose (enfin... yen a moins)

Tant que j'y suis.
FC Brawl : 0860-5450-4164 (j'accepte tous les challenges, même si ca lag)
FC Pearl : A demander en PM, seulement pour les coupains !